Let us help you with the best Internet Connectivity Solution for your needs.
We can provide you with ADSL, LTE, Fibre and More…
Get your Internet Connection from Us
Competitive Pricing and Terms
Our competitive pricing model is so good our existing clients say we’re cheap. We offer both Month-to-Month and 24-Month Contracts for ADSL, LTE and Fibre Connections (Wireless on request).
Structured and Tailor Made Packages
We have a lot of connectivity packages to suite your needs & budget! We’re one of only a few providers that offer both structured and ad-hoc connectivity plans tailored to your requirement.
After Sales Service and Support
We will look after you and your internet connection – No matter what! Internet Connectivity is the lifeblood of the modern world be it for home or business use. We strive to ensure the best service ever…
Internet Connectivity Options
Uncapped LTE from R899 p/Month on a 24-month contract.
Only R999 on month-to-month basis.
ADSL or Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line – yes, that’s why you probably didn’t know what it stands for – works with copper cable and offers high-speed connectivity, as opposed to older technologies, such as dial up internet that worked through a landline with a modem.
- It is available in most areas.
- It offers competitive speeds for users that are seeking basic connectivity and are not overly active online.
- There are capped and uncapped versions available depending on your needs.
- The further your home is from the Telkom Exchange (little structures set up in certain neighbourhoods where connections meet locally), the slower your ADSL speed. Word on the street is that anyone living 5 or more kilometres from an exchange is wasting their time with ADSL.
- ADSL is susceptible to electrical interference and requires a lot of maintenance, which means there are often reliability issues.
- You need a landline to be able to access the internet with ADSL.
ADSL is available in the following speeds: 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20 and 40 Mbps (Megabits per second).
LTE or Long Term Evolution is cellular DATA technology with unrivaled throughput speeds. LTE will provide speeds of up to 90 MB/s while LTE Advanced or LTE-A will provide speeds of up to 150MB/s. While this is a best effort service, speeds are consistent and throughputs are considerably higher and more reliable than copper technology.
We offers multiple DATA options on LTE and LTE Advanced on either a month to month basis or on a 24 month contract basis. Month to month options require a 30 day cancellation period and, although a little more expensive, offers flexablility and no drawn out contracts. The 24 month contract option offers some financial respite for the commitment. In both instances all packages include an Huawei LTE WIFI router.
Fibre is a technology using the speed of light through a network of glass strands or fibre optic cables. It’s much faster than the older ADSL options most are used to using and you don’t need a Telkom Landline to use it. You do however need to be in an area where a Fibre Network is installed.
- Faster and More reliable than ADSL
- Capped and Un-Capped Accounts available
- Shaped and Un-shapped Offerings
- Varying contention ratio pending on networks
- Fibre needs to be installed in your area
- Connection Fees may apply