Home & Office Printers
Printers are available for sale or with various leasing and maintenance options.
Printer Sales, Rentals & Repairs
Buying A Printer
Printer Repairs & Servicing
Why buy when you can rent
It’s simply more affordable for businesses to lease printers
Types of Printers Available
InkJet Printers are best for Home and Office use where low print volume and only occassional colour printing is required using plain or photo paper.
Laser Printers are best suited where large volume monotone printing is required. Colour Laser printing is also available, but costs are high. Speak with us!
Multi-Functional or All-In-One Printers are usually InkJet or Laser Printers with multiple functions. Think printer, Scanner, Fax etc in one device.
Professional printers used for Maps, High Impact Graphics, Technical Drawings, Posters and more; including latex printers and Print & Cut printers.
Digital Presses are industry specific printers used for high-speed, high-volume printing of books, magazines, newspapers and many other industry specific tasks.
Why use us!
- Many years of industry experience
- About the best pricing & service available
- No Ever Green Clauses in our contracts
- We do not charge over inflated prices
- We want you to become a long term client
Multifunctional Printer Rentals Just Makes Sense!
“Cost-Effective office automation management”
Buying a multifunction printer can represent a big cash outlay for any business no matter how big and or small. Printer renting instead of buying can help you improve your cash flow and still give you the devices you need to obtain and maintain a competitive advantage. We offer buy to own, rental packages, that is individually tailored made to suite your requirements and budget.
Renting your printer from us is a cost-effective way of meeting your office requirements now on a very affordable scale. Our rental agreements reduce the need for initial capital expenditure, and include a maintenance and service plan for your peace of mind. Making office automation simple, affordable and more manageable – NOW!!
Printer Repairs and Servicing
Don’t just throw away your broken equipment; simply repair it with us. You don’t even need to have a warranty on the device to replace the much needed parts. We offer an on-site or carry-in printer repair service on most available makes and models. Apart from repairing problem printers and supplying the necessary replacement parts and components, we can also service your equipment – making sure that print quality doesn’t degenerate as time goes on and getting your printer back to life when you need it the most!
Call Out R450 p/h
Most call-outs take an hour or less *
Benefits of Having Printer Repairs:
- We can and will ensure that your devices are always operating at the right optimal level
- You will save time and money, because you repair instead of replacing and buying new office automation equipment
- We handle Out-Of-Warranty Repairs and can work on-site at your home and/or business premises where possible.
- Servicing your printing equipment will ensure a longer lifespan; making it more cost effective…
Faulty Printer? Contact Us for your Printer Repair…
* While most call-outs for printer repairs and/or maintenance take an hour or less it is possible that this time can be exceeded.
Our Printer technician will discuss this with you especially if spares need to be ordered.